** With the increase of COVID-19 cases in the DC-Metro Area, and out of an abundance of caution and concern for the health of our clients, administrative staff and clinicians, we are closing all CCCC offices for on-site therapy effective immediately, while continuing Telehealth services.
We have been fortunate in that there have been no known cases of COVID-19 in the offices, and we hope that you and your families are also well. This closing will be in effect through the end of 2020, with further announcements coming in the beginning of 2021.
We will continue to follow in accordance with the local government guidelines as they evolve. **
We do not validate parking; please park wherever is most convenient for you.
DC - Main Office - Capitol Hill
* Established in October 1992 as Family Assistance in Coping with Trauma and Stress PLLC, d/b/a F.A.C.T.S. PLLC
* Re-established in October 2009 as CapitolHill Consortium for Counseling & Consultation LLC, d/b/a CCCC LLC
MD - Branch Office - Annapolis
* New location as of September 2020
MD - Branch Office - Bowie
* New location as of September 2019
MD - Branch Office - Silver Spring
* New location as of January 2020
VA - Branch Office - Crystal City
* New address as of July 2020, previously located along Richmond Hwy
Services for Individuals, Couples, Children & Families