** With the increase of COVID-19 cases in the DC-Metro Area, and out of an abundance of caution and concern for the health of our clients, administrative staff and clinicians, we are closing all CCCC offices for on-site therapy effective immediately, while continuing Telehealth services.
We have been fortunate in that there have been no known cases of COVID-19 in the offices, and we hope that you and your families are also well. This closing will be in effect through the end of 2020, with further announcements coming in the beginning of 2021.
We will continue to follow in accordance with the local government guidelines as they evolve. **
We offer an array of Psychological services at CCCC, LLC
Use this Link to Learn More about Counseling Offered at CCCC.
Use this Link to Learn More about Consulting Offered at CCCC.
Use this Link to Learn More about The Therapy Groups Offered at CCCC.
- Individual Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Child & Adolescent Therapy
- Couples & Marriage Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Emotional Regulation
- Coping with Stress/Trauma
- Chronic Pain Management
- DBT (Skills training only)
- Intellectual Assessment
- Cognitive Assessment
- Personality Assessment
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Psychoeducational Assessment
- Bariatric Evaluation
- Premarital Classes
- Marital Retreats
- Parenting Skills
- Other topics available upon request
- Expert Assessment & Testimony for Legal Proceedings
- Public Speaking Engagements on a Variety of Mental Health Topics
- Clinical Supervision for Mental Health Professionals in and after Graduate School in Psychology, Social Work & Counseling
Services for Individuals, Couples, Children & Families