** In the best interests of our CCCC clients, clinicians, staff and the general public, we have decided to continue to focus on virtual appointments via telehealth due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our locations are open on a limited basis for new clients or clients that cannot use telehealth. On-site appointments require a screening survey. We will also follow in accordance with the local government guidelines as they evolve. **
We apologize for any inconvenience. We will reopen our physical locations as soon as possible, according to local and federal healthcare guidelines. We wish you and your loved ones the best of health, and we will keep you informed of any change in status to reopen our locations.
Instructions to Continue Services via Telehealth
1) Download this form: CCCC Telehealth Informed Consent.
2) Read over the form in it's entirety. If you have any questions, please reach out to our team via email: [email protected].
3) Complete sections on front and back of form. Signature Is Required, if you are not able to print, please sign digitally. Credit card numbers are not required, but may ease the telehealth transition via worry-free billing.
4) Email the completed form to [email protected] with "Telehealth" included in the subject. Form must be signed by you and received by our team before any telehealth service can be rendered.
5) When your appointment is scheduled by our team, you will receive a link where you can access the HIPAA compliant telehealth video service Zoom to video-call with your clinician. If you are on a computer, no download will be necessary, however, if you are using a mobile device, such as a phone or tablet, you may need to download the Zoom App in order to access the link. The link may come the day before or day of services.
6) If you need to confirm or reschedule an appointment, use this link to contact your clinician's assigned administrator during this telehealth period: Scheduling Contacts. Administrators are available Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM EST.
7) Please visit our Make A Payment page in order to pay for your appointments. Please reach out to our billing department with any payment concerns by including "Billing" in the subject of your email: [email protected].
We have begun a limited reopening of our physical locations and are following local and federal healthcare guidelines, please inquire with your clinician regarding in office services. We thank you for choosing to continue services with your clinician during this declared pandemic. We wish you and your loved ones the best of health.
Caring, Committed Counseling in Your Community
Services for Individuals, Couples, Children & Families