Please call for Self-Pay rates: (202) 544-5440
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by calling the phone number for members on the back of your insurance card.
We encourage you to ask your Insurance Provider the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have a copayment or deductible owed for mental health services?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
Any questions or concerns relating to our participation with state issued insurance can be directed to our Billing Specialist. Other payment options in lieu of insurance billing are also available and inquires can directed similarly.
If you do attend your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 business hours in advance, you will be assessed a $100 late cancellation fee. You may speak to your clinician regarding the circumstances for your absence or last-minute-cancel at your next scheduled appointment before any charge is final.
Services for Individuals, Couples, Children &; Families