PATIENT PORTAL (for existing clients):
Instructions to Continue Services via Telehealth
** These instructions are for existing clients, or those with an upcoming appointment.
To schedule an initial appointment, please visit our Initial Appointments page. **
1) Download this form: CCCC Telehealth Informed Consent.
2) Read over the form in it's entirety. If you have any questions, please reach out to our team via email: [email protected].
3) Complete sections on front and back of form. Signature Is Required, if you are not able to print, please sign digitally. Credit card numbers are not required, but may ease the telehealth transition via worry-free billing.
4) Email the completed form to [email protected] with "Telehealth" included in the subject. Form must be signed by you and received by our team before any telehealth service can be rendered.
5) When your appointment is scheduled by our team, you will receive a link where you can access the HIPAA compliant telehealth video service Zoom to video-call with your clinician. If you are on a computer, no download will be necessary, however, if you are using a mobile device, such as a phone or tablet, you may need to download the Zoom App in order to access the link. The link may come the day before or day of services.
Caring, Committed Counseling in Your Community
Services for Individuals, Couples, Children & Families