**In the best interest of our CCCC clients, clinicians, staff and the general public, we have decided to temporarily close our physical locations due to the growing health concerns surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our practice will be open for conducting Telehealth sessions until our locations reopen. We will also follow in accordance with the local government guidelines as they evolve.**
Existing & Returning Clients
We want to operate as normally as possible during this time. We are equipped to offer continuation of services for all existing clients via Telehealth using the HIPAA confidentiality compliant platform Zoom. Each clinician has been paired with an administrator to manage scheduling or rescheduling your appointments. Please use the Telehealth Contact List to find the number to contact your clinician's administrator. In order to continue your counseling services, please be sure you have completed & signed the Telehealth Informed Consent below and returned it to our team. If you have not, please continue reading the instructions that follow.
New HIPAA and insurance guidelines are allowing us to assess new clients during the current coronavirus pandemic using electronic methods including email, text, phone, and telehealth. We have begun reaching out to those who are on our waitlist to see how we can be of help at this time. If you are a new client and wish to be on our waitlist, please email your contact information and we will reach out as soon as possible in the order received: [email protected]
We apologize for any inconvenience. We will reopen our physical locations as soon as possible, according to local and federal healthcare guidelines. We wish you and your loved ones the best of health, and we will keep you informed of any change in status to reopen our locations.
Instructions to Continue Services via Telehealth
1) Download this form: CCCC Telehealth Informed Consent.
2) Read over the form in it's entirety. If you have any questions, please reach out to our team via email: [email protected].
3) Complete sections on front and back of form. Signature Is Required, if you are not able to print, please sign digitally. Credit card numbers are not required, but may ease the telehealth transition via worry-free billing.
4) Email the completed form to [email protected] with "Telehealth" included in the subject. Form must be signed by you and received by our team before any telehealth service can be rendered.
5) When your appointment is scheduled by our team, you will receive a link where you can access the HIPAA compliant telehealth video service Zoom to video-call with your clinician. If you are on a computer, no download will be necessary, however, if you are using a mobile device, such as a phone or tablet, you may need to download the Zoom App in order to access the link. The link may come the day before or day of services.
6) If you need to confirm or reschedule an appointment, use this link to contact your clinician's assigned administrator during this telehealth period: Contact List. Administrators are available Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM EST.
7) Please visit this Telehealth Payments Page in order to pay for your telehealth appointment. Please reach out to our billing department with any payment concerns by including "Billing" in the subject of your email: [email protected].
We will reopen our physical locations as soon as possible, according to local and federal healthcare guidelines. We thank you for choosing to continue services with your clinician during this declared pandemic. We wish you and your loved ones the best of health, and we will keep you informed of any change in status to reopen our locations.
Caring, Committed Counseling in Your Community Services for Individuals, Couples, Children & Families Read About Us in the News! CCCC Book Store!
Please explore this website and learn more about our professional staff and our broad spectrum of traditional therapies and complementary services. If you are looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or are just ready to move in a new direction in your life, we look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
CapitolHill Consortium for Counseling & Consultation LLC (CCCC) is certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US.